Monday, October 04, 2010

Warner Home Video Releases Superman/Batman: Apocalypse DVD

I've been so busy that I haven't updated my blog with what I've been doing.

But I did a very cool write up on the release of Warner Home Video's Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Original movie DVD.

Tim Daly [Private Practice, Wings] voices Superman and Kevin Conroy [China Beach] voices Batman. Ed Asner lends his voice to Granny Goodness, which is a strange name for the henchman of the villain.

Villain Darkseid is voiced by Andre Braugher [Men of a Certain Age, Homicide]

This movie sounds exciting. It also has Batman and Superman buddies, working together to find the kidnapped Kara, voiced by Summer Glau [Firefly, Serenity]. In their interviews, both Kevin and Tim talked about the friendship between Batman and Superman and how they were buddies because they are the only ones who can understand each other's position.

Well, you know how I love male/male buddy stuff, so I've requested a screener of the movie so I can see how it is.








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home