Thursday, August 05, 2010

One on One Interviews of Sons of Anarchy at SD Comic Con 2010 Makes For Better Articles


I had a rare privilege of one-on-one interviews with Katey Sagal, Charlie Hunnam, and Ron Perlman in the pressroom of San Diego Comic Con from the brilliant show Sons of Anarchy. Because of that, I could ask questions that would lend themselves to a cohesive theme and write a feature article as a result.

Unfortunately, time ran out before I could speak with Kurt Sutter as they all had to rush out to do the panel.

If you wish to read the articles, they are here, and as always I welcome your feedback:

First one is Sons of Anarchy at Comic Con 2010 - At the Core It's About Family.


Second one is Sons of Anarchy at Comic Con 2010 - Stars Dish About Third Season.

I'm grateful to Scott Seomin, Roslyn Bibby, and Kristy Silvernail -- all of FX network -- for making this possible.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home