Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh my, I'm going to be Starring in a Web Series

It's almost like a fairytale. As an actor I need to get my acting reel together, so I asked a prominent writing friend to write me a scene. She came up with this brilliantly funny short scene for me. And it was oddly close to things that happened in my life. She had such a good time writing it that she wrote a second... And a third...

In other words we have enough scripts for a small web series of short funny content. With me in another comedy. Who'da thunk of me in comedy, but this would be the third or fourth.

And tonight I found out I now have a director for this series. And a potential co-star. It's starting to come together.

Anyway, now I have to learn the ins and outs of producing a web series so that everything goes well and it can be something I'm proud to show off.

Then I guess it's time to actually get my own webpage.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home