Monday, March 01, 2010

NCIS Panel at PaleyFest 2010 Was Great Fun




Tonight I attended the NCIS tribute panel at PaleyFest2010. I love going to these events because you get to see and hear how the actors and writer/producers really are. You get insight into their thinking. This year it was at the Saban Theater instead of the DGA Theater and I wasn't pleased about that. I prefer the DGA Theater and it is much better for parking.

I did a writeup for the event, called "PaleyFest2010 Investigates the Appeal of NCIS" for Suite101.com. If you'd like to read it you can find it here: http://prime-time-dramas.suite101.com/article.cfm/paleyfest2010-investigates-the-appeal-of-ncis.

But you will have to cut and paste because blogger.com here is not being cooperative in providing a working link.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home