Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Evening of Burn Notice" at Paley Center

Just a quickie because I'm so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. Tonight I got a chance to do the red carpet for another show I love, Burn Notice.

I will be writing an article for Suite101.com as soon as I can... and I'll be back later to share tidbits with you... as soon as I become coherent again.

Update: My articles on this are now online at Suite101.com. You can link to them here:

Press interview

Evening program part 1

Evening program part 2

I had met Matt Nix through a friend who worked with him when he was an assistant at Don Buckwald & Associates. When they needed some computer database work, Barbara had asked me to come in for a few weeks to do it.


Update: As promised, I put up some more photos. The first six are from the press interviews. Creator and executive producer MATT NIX and lead star, JEFFREY DONOVAN greeted each other warmly.

Sandwiched between Matt and Jeffrey is BONNIE HAMMER, president of USA Network which airs Burn Notice. She popped over to say a few words to the guys and she greeted each with a friendly hug.

After the press interview, I joined the rest of the audience who were watching the season 3 finale episode. After that, we had the Q&A session.

These next two pictures are from the Q&A session.

The final one is Alfredo Barrios, Jr. -- one of the writers on the show with whom I chatted at the end of the program.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home