Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Rehearsal for The Family Crystal before Principal Photography Begins

Today is the last rehearsal we have for The Family Crystal web series. Tomorrow we begin principal photography and my call time is 7 am. Means I'm going to have to wake up at 5 am to be able to feed the kitties, get my act together and get there by 7 am. Ugh.

Cast members:
Crystal - played by me, Crystal Ann Taylor
my sister Rhonda played by Leah Allers
my Dad is played by Tom Katsis
Rhonda's husband is played by Barry Alexander
The beauty consultant is played by Peter Bedard
Therapist is played by Katherine McEwan
Beauty Crystal is played by Angel Wainwright
The tutor is played by Eric Rubin.

These actors are terrific and it's awesome that I'm in their presence.

The writer/director is Elaine Zicree
Producers are Susan Shearer and Richard Redlin.
Eugenia Care is assisting the producers and doing everything else we need.

We have a crew of professionals working on this as well, but I don't know who yet.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home