Thursday, January 06, 2011

Great humorous clip from Merlin's Arthur and Merlin

As part of the media coverage for the Syfy season 3 premiere of Merlin on Friday, Jan 7, 2011 at 10 pm, I was sent this delightful humorous clip that Bradley James and Colin Morgan did for fans. If you like it and think others might like it, please let them know, as policy-wise, I can't refer to it in my articles for Suite 101.

If you want to read my interviews with the cast, they can be found through these links:


Colin Morgan and Bradley James Double Team to Talk S3 of "Merlin"

Double-Act Colin Morgan and Bradley James Talk More S3 of Merlin

There will be another article out tomorrow on the premiere date for the season 3 of Merlin and then we will see.

In the meantime, I hope everyone enjoys this clip as much as I do.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home