Thursday, August 03, 2006

Crystal - Thespian - Headshots

Well, the day is finally here. I've seen my headshots and have selected the ones I like best. And my photographer waved his magic wand across them. Well, as much as he could do with the raw material he was working with. And now I thought I'd open it up to you, fair readers, to see which ones you like. If you'd like to give me feedback, please rank them from 1 to 5, with 1 being your favorite on down to 5 being your least favorite. I know how I rank them and I know how my photographer ranks them, but I thought it might be fun to see how others rank them.

This is to be helpful and fun. Let's not have any editorializing, please.





2 Comments:

Blogger Stillhere said...

I love them all, they capture your playful sense and the 'something' that you have that reaches out to people and draws them in.

The top one is the my favorite though. (wearing the black top)

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Thanks, Stillhere, for your nice comments. Been a long time since I've heard from you. I'm planning on getting 1 and 2 done. Lot of people like #2 as well as #1. It's all interesting because very few seem to pick the one I like best.

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home