Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Life Unexpected" Season 2 Finale Interviews and Write-Ups


Today, after I had finished putting up my Suite 101 articles on my interview with showrunner Liz Tigelaar of Life Unexpected, The CW released Behind the Scenes photos.

This allowed me to write up another news article for their Season 2 finale tonight, January 18, 2011.

However, Suite 101 limits the number of photos I can use, I thought I'd put the extras here on my blog, where fans can at least see them.

Check out the news article I wrote here where you can see the behind the scenes photos not displayed here.

And the write-ups of the interview I did with Liz Tigelaar are here:

part 1

part 2



Photos used here are copyrighted to Jack Rowand/The CW.


And Liz agreed to let me use one of her comments in my interview as a quote for writers on my Creative Screenwriting Blog. I'm excited to do the next one.






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home