Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Crystal Gets a Star!

Although not on Hollywood Blvd. Oh, how I wish! In an attempt to reach a wider audience for my thoughts on the 2007 PGA Awards and because I felt that might be of interest to people who watch Awards shows on TV, I wrote up an article for the TVGuide.com Community Blog section. This being my first one, I wasn't sure how it would be received. To my surprise, it garnered a TV Guide star for 'featured post'... I have no idea if that means for the day or for the week... or if the star stays with it, but it was lovely to have it received that well. The Community Manager wrote a nice comment for it.

If you want to read that version, as well as the one here, you can access it at:
http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=800006453

It will be interesting to see what else this Awards season brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home