Thursday, August 25, 2011

Writing About Bruce Campbell at the Comic Con press room for Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe



Yesterday I posted my article on the Bruce Campbell interview I did at the Comic Con 2011 press room for Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe.

It was only a three minute round table with him so I wasn't in control of the questions, so there was a limit to what I could do with the article. But I did the best I could.

You can access it here, or cut and paste from:

http://www.suite101.com/content/yes-twitterverse-that-is-the-bruce-campbell-with-his-groove-on-a385931

It is always nice to see Bruce. I remember him from our parties on Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, but apparently he doesn't remember me. Well, we did shoot in New Zealand and I worked in the L.A. offices.

If I can get a screener of the DVD, I will write a review of it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home